Protect your body from common “Dad Injuries”
Be a super-active dad with Matt Dawson
A hectic working life and kids to look after means it’s not always easy to look after your body. But this neglect can lead to injuries such as back ache, and over time it can lead to serious health conditions such as heart disease.
This simple workout, designed by Rugby legend and father of two – Matt Dawson, will help increase cardiovascular fitness and core strength (and it only takes 30 minutes!).
- Protect your body from lifting and carrying kids
- Build a stronger and healthier heart
- Increase your fitness and energy levels
How to do it:
- Do all six exercises below for 45 seconds each.
- Rest for two minutes in between.
- Repeat this circuit four times.
- Do the circuit 3-5 times per week.
Woodchop (45 Sec)
The Plank (45 Sec)
Single Leg Deadlift (45 Sec)
Cuban Press (45 Sec)
Reverse Lunge (45 Sec)
Press Ups (45 Sec)
Repeat this circuit 4 times (with 2min breaks in between)
Just follow this simple workout 3-5 times per week, and before long you’ll be spending less time on the touchline and more time at the top of your game.