LloydsPharmacy Online Doctor terms and conditions
The Online Doctor Services are provided by Expert Health Limited trading as LloydsPharmacy Online Doctor. By using our Services you are confirming that you have carefully read, understand and agree to be legally bound by these Terms and Conditions which cover all Services we provide.
Throughout these Terms and Conditions, Services provided via any channel, including but not limited to our LloydsPharmacy Online Doctor website and our LloydsPharmacy Online Doctor Video GP app are referred to as “Online Doctor Services”, “our Services” or “the Services”.
There is no ‘limit’ on the amount of times you can use the Online Doctor Services. However, on a case by case basis, we may (at our sole discretion) choose to limit your usage of our services, if we deem your use to be excessive.
Please note this is not an emergency service and is not to be used if you are having a medical emergency.
If you believe that you are in an urgent or emergency situation you should immediately contact 999.
You should call 999 IMMEDIATELY in a critical or life-threatening situation, such as if you or someone has:
- difficulty breathing;
- severe bleeding and it can't be stopped;
- severe chest pain;
- a severe allergic reaction;
- severe burns or scalds;
- loss of consciousness;
- major trauma such as the result of a serious road traffic accident, a stabbing, a shooting, a fall from height or a serious head injury; or
- acute confused states and fits which aren't stopping,
- or if you believe someone is having a heart attack or stroke.
We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time. The new version will be posted on this website and will take effect immediately upon posting. If you disagree with any part of these terms, then you should not use our Services.
Introduction and responsibilities
1. About us
LloydsPharmacy Online Doctor is a trading name of Expert Health Limited, a company incorporated in England and Wales under company number 4058287. For healthcare regulatory purposes, the LloydsPharmacy Online Doctor service is overseen by the Registered Manager. Expert Health Ltd is included in the Lloyds Pharmacy Ltd VAT group under registration number 222 5169 87. LloydsPharmacy Online Doctor can be contacted as follows:
Phone: 020 7989 9888
Mail: Expert Health Limited, Mezzanine Floor, 50-54 Wigmore Street, London, W1U 2AU, United Kingdom
Fax: +44 (0)20 7184 9494
2. Professional standards and qualifications
Online Doctor Services involve the provision of information, advice, testing and treatment for a range of medical conditions. To ensure quality care, our clinicians will also follow up with some patients. Services are provided by qualified doctors and independent prescribing pharmacists (collectively ‘clinicians’) who are registered with the General Medical Council or the General Pharmaceutical Council in the UK. LloydsPharmacy Online Doctor is registered with the Care Quality Commission, the English independent healthcare regulator, under registration number 1-101725251. This registration permits us to prescribe medicines and provide testing services without meeting patients face to face. Additionally LloydsPharmacy Online Doctor is registered with The Regulation and Quality Improvement Authority, the Northern Irish independent healthcare regulator, under registration number 11992. All of our clinicians comply with the requirements of their professional bodies, the standards set by the healthcare regulators we are registered with and, importantly, the General Medical Council guidelines on remote prescribing. Full details of our registrations and how we are regulated are here.
3. Privacy and security
Your privacy is important to us and the following information explains how we will use and protect it.
a. Privacy of your information
LloydsPharmacy and its group of companies complies with all relevant Data Protection legislation. We will use the information you provide with other information we obtain about you to administer and provide the goods and/or services you request. We will not share your personal information with any organisation other than those directly involved in delivering these services, namely the dispensing pharmacy, LloydsPharmacy, and our partner laboratory; The Doctors Laboratory, our Video App Provider; MyPulse and Royal Mail and DPD where you have selected a delivery option.
Online Doctor Services use security technology, including firewalls and Secure Socket Layers to protect information submitted through this website and has procedures in place to ensure paper and computer systems and databases are protected against unauthorised disclosure, use, loss and damage. Nevertheless, electronic transmissions are never completely private or secure and there is a risk, therefore, that any electronic communications sent may be intercepted and potentially read by others. You should, therefore, ensure that any computer, device or telephone you use to access your online patient record is suitably protected from potential interception.
You must not misuse the Services by;
- knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful.
- attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Services, the servers on which they are stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Services.
- attack the Service via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use the Services will cease immediately.
c. Direct marketing
Where a patient has given their explicit consent, Online Doctor Services, LloydsPharmacy Limited and any other group Company may send direct marketing materials to the patient by email to the contact email address provided by the patient.
In order to use the Online Doctor Services, you will be required to register with LloydsPharmacy Online Doctor and create a personal secure online patient record. We reserve the right to suspend or terminate access at any time if we believe that your continued use of our services will prejudice others or us. By registering to use the LloydsPharmacy Online Doctor Services, you:
a. confirm that the information you provide is accurate and complete; and
b. agree to keep your username and password confidential and to take reasonable steps to protect and not to share the login details for your online patient record with anyone; and
c. confirm that you are aged 18 or over.
Verifying your identity
We use Onfido Limited to verify that our patients are genuine - this is a legal requirement for some of our services and is performed once only, where applicable. Verification will take place at your first applicable order after implementation whether you are a new or existing patient.
By registering with us and using our services you agree as follows:
- Onfido and/or any of their appointed agents can carry out all necessary searches, including searches of consumer credit records, in order to verify my information.
- I confirm to the best of my knowledge having exercised all due skill and care that the information I have given is complete, true and correct.
5. Our commitment to you
Each of our clinicians commits to:
a. Professional responsibility
Take professional responsibility for each patient who uses the Online Doctor services to the same extent as a doctor would have responsibility when meeting a patient face to face.
Provide a professional and transparent service that complies with General Medical Council Guidelines on remote prescribing, the Fundamental Standards as interpreted by England's healthcare inspectorate, the Care Quality Commission, and clinical best practice in England.
c. Provide identification
Volunteer their name and General Medical Council/General Pharmaceutical Council professional registration number when prescribing medicines and communicating with patients.
d. Prescribe in the best interest of the patient
Prescribe medicines only when in their professional judgement it is in the patient's best interests to receive the medicine being requested and, accordingly, to refuse to prescribe medicines when they believe it is not in the patient's best interests to receive medicines without the benefit of a face to face consultation.
There are certain medicines that will not be issued by Clinicians in any circumstances, which include:
controlled medication, such as strong painkillers, anxiolytics, sedatives and hypnotics and
medication that requires specialist prescribing and monitoring; and
medication that needs to be administered by injection (other than those listed on our website)
6. Your commitments when using Online Doctor Services
As the patient, you commit to:
a. Accurate information
Answer all questions truthfully and fully.
b. Personal registration
Not register more than once.
c. Registration for someone other than yourself
Not register or complete questionnaires on behalf of anyone other than yourself.
d. Comply with instructions
Read carefully, each message uploaded into your secure online patient record before taking any medicines that our clinicians have prescribed and to comply with any instructions given for each medicine. If you are uncertain as to how to use a testing kit or take any medicine we have provided to you, you will contact us and not use the kit or medicine until you have sufficient information from us and understand the correct instructions.
e. Decisions at Online Doctor Services
Accept the Online Doctor services’ decision when our clinician determines that it is not in your best interests to receive the requested medicine without the benefit of a face to face consultation.
f. Abusive Behaviour
Treat our Clinicians and staff with respect. We do not tolerate abusive behaviour. In the event of such behaviour we are within our rights to deactivate your patient record and refund any open orders.
g. Notify your GP
With your consent and provided you send us in writing the name and fax number for your GP, we will always offer to inform your GP of any medicines that our clinicians prescribe.
For select services it is mandatory that we notify your GP of your treatment with us. However, we will always offer to notify your GP of any medicines that we have prescribed, but if you decline to take up our offer to contact your GP, it is your responsibility to notify your GP. If you decide not to notify your GP, it is important that you keep a record of any medicines that we have prescribed.
However, please note that in emergency situations, we may need to contact a healthcare professional, social services or the emergency services without your consent, regardless of whether or not you have declined previous offers to notify your GP. This includes but is not limited to situations where we may believe that you are, or someone else is at risk of neglect, sexual, physical or emotional abuse; a serious crime has occurred or may occur, or where it is considered that someone may be at risk of significant harm or serious addiction as a result of the information we receive; if we have significant concerns about your health and/or wellbeing; or where this is otherwise required by law.
h. Protect medicines
Ensure that no-one other than yourself has access to any medicines that we make available to you.
i. Expiry date
Ensure that any medicines prescribed in advance of need are not used beyond their expiry date.
i. Notify side-effects
Inform LloydsPharmacy Online Doctor via your online patient record if you experience any side-effects from any medicines we make available to you or if you think that any medicine we made available to you has not been effective.
Ordering Medicines and Online Doctor Services
7. Information and advice
The information and advice provided by Online Doctor Services, when you use the service is based on the information you have supplied to us. It is your responsibility to ensure this information is correct and complete and you accept that failure to do so (whether intentionally or not) will affect the information and advice we give to you and the medicines we supply to you and, as such, may have consequences for which we are not responsible. We aim to respond to all requests for information and advice within two business days – business days being Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays.
Our clinical team may contact you to check how you are getting on after using the service.
One of our team may also contact you for feedback about your service experience to help us improve to ensure we meet your needs.
From time to time we use anonymised or pseudonymised information (this means it is impossible to identify individuals) to carry out an evaluation of our service, to report on and improve the standards of clinical care and service we provide, and to help inform good clinical practice.
8. Other services
a. Testing services
Testing services cover only those conditions and infections that are specified for that particular testing service on this website. In particular, any testing services reliant upon a urine sample or a vaginal swab will not detect any infections in the throat or anus. All tests that are offered through this website are from reputable laboratories and are of the standards expected for the clinical purpose but as with all tests, no test can be 100% accurate and all tests are subject to a ‘window period’. The ‘window period’ for each test is made clear on the website.
b. Subscription plans
By signing up to one of our subscription plans, you agree to be charged the repeat payment of the specified amount from the payment card you used when signing up to the service. This is known as a Continuous Payment Authority. If your payment fails and you do not update your card details when prompted, your plan will automatically be terminated. You can cancel your plan at any time by contacting our Customer Services team and you will not be charged a cancellation fee. However, if your treatment has already been sent out when you attempt to cancel, you may still be charged for that specified payment. Our Clinicians have the right to review your suitability for your subscription plan at any given time and can terminate your plan if they deem you unsuitable for the service. You are also required to complete a clinical review every six months or one year depending on what plan you have signed up for, however, if you do not complete the review questionnaire before your next treatment is due, your plan will be automatically terminated and you will be notified of this.
c. Video GP Subscriptions
By signing up to a Video GP plan, you agree to be charged the repeat payment of the specified amount from the payment card you used when signing up to the service. This is known as a Continuous Payment Authority. If your payment fails and you do not update your card details when prompted, your plan will automatically be terminated. You can cancel your plan at any time by contacting our Customer Services team and you will not be charged a cancellation fee.
We may provide a 1 week supply or the smallest pack size of medications for long term conditions or acute conditions, if necessary and at the sole discretion of our clinicians. However please note we are not a repeat prescribing service. We may prescribe, at our sole discretion, repeat medication in line with the above, but we will not prescribe on a regular basis.
We will not prescribe or offer the following services through the Video GP subscription:
- Test kits
- Controlled drugs
- Long term, repeat prescriptions
- Medications that need monitoring or face to face consultation
All prices on this website are in pounds sterling and include VAT unless expressly stated otherwise. We take care to ensure that all pricing information on our website is accurate but occasionally there may be an error. In the event that an error has occurred and the price charged is too high, we will identify all those that have overpaid and refund the difference.
10. Placing and cancelling an order
When you place an order for medicines or take up a service that involves the prescribing of medicines this will require us to perform an assessment of your clinical suitability for the medicines before the medicines can be approved for supply. You agree to us commencing this service and an assessment of your clinical suitability for medicines when you place the order and, as such you will have no legal right to cancel your order under The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013. However, for unused postal testing kits and goods that do not require a prescription, you can change your mind and cancel your order provided you do so within fourteen calendar days of delivery. For orders containing multiple goods/testing kit items, this will be within fourteen calendar days of delivery of the last testing kit or goods item. For any other item which is not a medicine, testing kit or goods, but requires us to provide a service alone or a service before approving items for supply, you have the right to cancel up to fourteen calendar days after the contract commences, however, where we have already begun to provide that service at your request, you will still be liable for costs relating to the service we have already provided. See paragraph 20 below for further details.
11. Concluding a binding contract
When we receive an order from you to purchase goods or services from us, we will confirm that we have received the order by sending a confirmation email to the contact email address that you supplied. Your order is an offer to purchase an item and will not be binding on us until we either prescribe your medicine, dispatch a testing kit or other goods, or otherwise commence a clinical service, whichever occurs first. Professional codes of conduct and legal restrictions may limit the number and frequency of any item we are permitted to supply to you and, as such, we have no obligation to supply quantities exceeding the relevant permitted maximum and will charge only for those we do supply. We reserve the right to reject any order.
12. Delivery costs
Patients can choose between Next-Day Delivery, charged at £4.95, or FREE Standard Delivery for testing packs, goods or medicines that are sent in the post. Delivery is not charged on orders for medicines or goods where these are to be collected in a LloydsPharmacy store.
13. Payment and refunds
In providing payment card details, you confirm that you are authorised to use the card and authorise us, or our payment service provider, to take payment in full for the items in your order and any associated delivery fees and any other charges that become due to us under these terms and conditions. The transaction will appear on your bank or card statement as 'Lloyds Online'.
Refunds, if applicable, will only be made using the payment gateway (e.g. Sagepay) to the card originally used for payment. Refunds may take up to five working days to appear on a card statement.
All of our prescriptions are valid for six months from the prescription date. When you place an order for a medicine and nominate a pharmacy for collection, if our clinicians approve your order and prescribe, you must collect the medicine within six months. After this time, you will not be entitled to a refund.
If you choose to pay via PayPal, then your use of the PayPal service is governed by the PayPal user agreement in force from time to time. Please refer to the PayPal user agreement for details of the terms and conditions applicable to payments and refunds processed through PayPal.
14. Authorisation of orders for medicines
Our clinicians can only make a decision as to whether it is in the best interests of the patient to receive a medicine when the clinician has all relevant information. On occasion, this may require the clinician to ask the patient for additional information further to the information that was provided in response to an online questionnaire.
In the event that a patient’s chosen pharmacy is unable to fulfil a prescription or supply goods ordered, we will contact the patient to agree an alternative pharmacy that we have already identified as having the item available. The original prescription/order will be revoked, and a new prescription/order will be sent to the new pharmacy.
16. Delivery of orders
LloydsPharmacy will dispense all medicines and supply all goods. Medicines and goods for delivery by post will be dispatched normally within one working day of the clinician authorising the supply of the medicine. All medicines and goods for delivery by post are sent out either using DPD Next-Day Delivery, Royal Mail Tracked 24, or Royal Mail FREE Standard Delivery, based on the patient’s preference and time of order.
For Next-Day Delivery:
- Orders placed before 4pm Monday to Thursday: delivered by DPD the next working day.
- Orders placed between 4pm Thursday and 4pm Friday: delivered by Royal Mail Tracked 24® on Saturday.
- Orders placed after 4pm Friday, on weekends, or to addresses outside UK mainland: delivered by DPD within 2 working days.
For FREE Standard Delivery, Royal Mail will aim to deliver your medicines within 3-5 working days following order placement and may also deliver on Saturdays. Please note, you will not be able to change your delivery method once you have placed an order.
Our test kits are sent via Royal Mail using either Next-Day Delivery or FREE Standard Delivery.
Those opting for Next-Day Delivery should order before 1pm Monday to Friday. Orders placed after 1pm on Friday or over the weekend will be delivered within 2 working days.
Select ‘Next-Day Delivery’ at your online checkout and note that a £4.95 charge will be added for this express service.
Those opting for FREE Standard Delivery will receive their test kit within 3-5 working days following order placement. Select ‘Standard Delivery (3-5 days)’ at your online checkout for this delivery method.
All packaging is discreet and test kits do not need to be signed for on arrival.
For patients ordering through Sexual Health London Service the following applies;
For Emergency Contraception
Next Day Delivery orders (including Sunday):
- Orders approved before 4pm Monday to Thursday: delivered by DPD the next day.
- Orders approved after 4pm Thursday and before 4pm Friday will be delivered on Saturday by Royal Mail 24-hour delivery
- Orders approved before 3pm Saturday will be delivered on Sunday by DPD
- Orders approved before 3pm on Sunday will be delivered on Monday by DPD
For Routine Contraception
Standard Delivery orders:
- All orders are delivered via the Royal Mail 48-hour service. Please expect orders to be delivered within 2-3 days allowing additional time for orders placed at weekends and over bank holidays
For Chlamydia treatment
Next Day Delivery orders (excluding Sunday)
- Orders approved before 4pm Monday to Thursday: delivered by DPD the next day.
- Orders approved after 4pm Thursday and before 4pm Friday will be delivered by Royal Mail 24-hour delivery on Saturday
- Orders approved after 4pm Friday and before midday on Sunday will be delivered on Monday by DPD
Please note there will be delivery delays to all treatments over public holidays
- Due to the specific time sensitivity of emergency contraception delivery will not be available on all public holiday weekends
- Treatments will be severely limited over Easter and Christmas
17. Signature on delivery of medicines/goods
It is your responsibility to ensure that someone is available to sign for any medicines/goods that are delivered at your chosen delivery address. The person signing for medicines/goods does not need to be the named patient. For FREE Standard Delivery orders, if you are not home when your package arrives Royal Mail will leave a red calling card. This will show whether a neighbour signed for your package or detail the post office in which your package will be held. It is your responsibility to ensure that the person signing for the medicines/goods delivers them to you. In the event that the packaging is opened after delivery, we will have no liability to you for lost or damaged items or for what third parties find out about you as a result. Testing kits are sent via Royal mail either by First Class or FREE Standard Delivery post, so do not require a signature on delivery.
18. Collecting medicines/goods from a participating LloydsPharmacy store
If you opt to collect your medicines from a participating LloydsPharmacy store, before doing so you need to check your online patient record to ensure a clinician has approved your medicine. You also need to telephone the pharmacy to check they have the medicine in stock. If you ordered goods only, you need to telephone the pharmacy to check they have those goods in stock. In both cases, please be aware that if there are availability issues at your nominated pharmacy, it may not be possible to pick up your approved medicines/goods on the same day as you ordered them.
19. Notification of errors
You should check the content of each delivery promptly upon receipt. If you believe that items have been sent to you in error you should contact us immediately via your online patient record.
20. Refunds and your right to cancel
For testing services, you have the right to cancel up to fourteen calendar days after the testing kit has been delivered to you or the person who signs for it, or until such time that you use the testing kit, which ever is the earlier. For goods that do not require a prescription, you have the right to cancel your order within fourteen calendar days of receipt. For orders with multiple goods items, this will be within fourteen calendar days of delivery of the last testing kit or goods item. This right does not apply to medicines. For any other item which is not a medicine but requires us to provide a service alone or a service before approving the items for supply where we have begun to provide the service with your agreement, you have the right to cancel up to fourteen calendar days after the contract commences, however, where we have already begun to provide that service at your request, you will still be liable for costs relating to the service we have already provided. If you are within your rights to cancel your testing kit/goods and obtain a refund or for any concerns regarding a damaged/faulty product or kit, contact LloydsPharmacy Online Doctor Customer Services on 020 7989 9888. Return of a testing kit/goods item will be at your own expense unless damaged or faulty. All refunds will be processed within three working days of LloydsPharmacy Online Doctor agreeing to the refund but may take up to five working days to appear on your bank or card statement where you will see the transaction as 'Lloyds Online'.
Liability if the service is not as expected
LloydsPharmacy Online Doctor Services are operated by LloydsPharmacy, and LloydsPharmacy has no liability to you in respect of your use of the service. You agree that any claim you make in connection with the LloydsPharmacy Online Doctor Services will only be brought against LloydsPharmacy Online Doctor Services.
22. Our liability to you
Online Doctor Services accept full clinical responsibility for all its patients to the full extent that the law requires. We will not be liable for any loss or damage (in contract negligence or otherwise) where:
- There is no breach of a legal duty of care owed to you by us or;
- The loss or damage is not a reasonably foreseeable result of any such breach or;
- Any loss or damage or increased risk of loss or damage results from a breach by you of these Terms and Conditions.
We are not responsible for:
a. loss or damage caused by you providing inaccurate or incomplete information;
b. loss of your emotional well-being including, but not limited to, any embarrassment caused;
c. loss of income or anticipated profits;
d. loss of opportunity;
e. loss of goodwill or injury to reputation;
f. losses suffered by third parties; or
g. any indirect, consequential, special, or exemplary damages arising from the use of the service regardless of the form of action.
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions excludes or limits our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions affects your statutory rights.
23. Information on this website
We take care to ensure that all information available on our website about our business, services and any products mentioned is accurate. However, these are continually developing and, occasionally, the information may be out of date. General medical information provided on the website – as opposed to personalised information uploaded into your online patient record - is not a substitute for specific and personalised medical advice and should not be read or used as such.
24. Links from this website
We may, from time to time, provide links from this website to websites that are owned and controlled by third parties. These links are provided only for your convenience and we have no control over and will have no liability in respect of those websites.
25. Use of the LloydsPharmacy Online Doctor Services outside of the United Kingdom
LloydsPharmacy Online Doctor Services make no claims or representations that any or all of the content on this website, or the LloydsPharmacy Online Doctor Services may be lawfully viewed, downloaded or used outside the United Kingdom. Unless otherwise expressly stated, the content, this website and the LloydsPharmacy Online Doctor Services are directed solely at users who access the Service from within the United Kingdom. If you choose to use the Service from outside of the United Kingdom you do so at your own risk and are responsible for compliance with the laws of our jurisdiction. We provide our services in accordance with UK laws and regulations and cannot guarantee that this will comply with the rules of the country where you are located. If you are not a UK resident, then you must be located in the UK at the time of your medical consultation.
26. Third party rights
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions is intended to, nor shall it confer a benefit on any third party under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 and a person who is not a party to these Terms and Conditions has no rights to enforce them.
No delay or decision not to enforce rights under these Terms and Conditions will constitute a waiver of the right to do so and will not affect rights in relation to a subsequent breach.
28. Governing law
These Terms and Conditions are subject to the laws of England and Wales and each of us hereby submits to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO CHANGE THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AT ANY TIME. THE NEW VERSION WILL BE POSTED ON THIS WEBSITE AND WILL TAKE EFFECT IMMEDIATELY UPON POSTING.
IF YOU USE THIS WEBSITE AFTER THE NEW TERMS AND CONDITIONS HAVE COME INTO EFFECT, YOU WILL BE INDICATING YOUR AGREEMENT TO BE BOUND BY THE NEW TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
1. The prize draw is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 and over.
2. Employees, suppliers, representatives and agents of Expert Health Limited (and its affiliates) and their immediate families are not entitled to enter the prize draw.
3. The prize draw is free to enter.
4. The prize draw started on 1st November 2019 and will continue for as long it is made available by the Promoter.
5. A winner will be chosen every month and each monthly prize draw will open on the first day of the month and close on the last day of the month (a “Prize Draw Period”).
6. Entry for a prize draw is dependent on the submission of a verified TrustPilot review before the end of the relevant Prize Draw Period. Reviews must be verified in order to be eligible for the prize draw.
7. All entries must be received before the end of the respective Prize Draw Period.
8. All entries received after the Prize Draw Period will be placed into the following month’s draw.
9. One (1) winner per month will be selected at random and a cheque payable to the winner for the amount of 50.00 will be sent to the winner, or a payment made via BACS, subject to the provisions of paragraph 11.
10. The Promoter is responsible for administering the prize.
11. The winner will be notified by phone or via their Patient Record within 14 days of the end of the Prize Draw Period. Within 72 hours of the date of the Promoter’s notification the winner must respond to either accept or decline the prize and confirm their full name and address. If accepting the prize, in the same response the winner must confirm whether they prefer a cheque or a BACS payment (but must not send account details – the Promoter will contact the winner separately to ensure these details are provided securely). If the winner fails to respond within the timeframe or declines the prize, an alternative winner may be selected by the Promoter.
12. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no other/cash alternative is offered.
13. By taking part, entrants are deemed to have accepted these prize draw terms and conditions.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to hold, void, suspend or withdraw the prize draw at any time, in its sole discretion.
15. The Promoter reserves the right (at its sole discretion) to disqualify any individual it finds to be attempting to undermine the entry process, and/or the legitimate operation of a prize draw; or otherwise fails to comply with these prize draw terms and conditions.
16. The decision of the Promoter is final and binding on all entrants.
17. The Promoter is not responsible for late, lost, misdirected, mechanically reproduced, misdelivered, incomplete, illegible, or unintelligible entries, messages or post; unavailable network connections; failed, incomplete, garbled, or delayed computer transmission; on line failures; hardware software or other technical malfunctions or disturbances; or any other communications failures or circumstances affecting, disrupting or corrupting the prize draw in any manner including without limitation, receipt of entries, entrance ability to participate in the prize draw, winner notification, or winner response to notification.
18. The Promoter is not responsible for any damage to an entrant's computer or electronic equipment occasioned by participation in a prize draw or downloading of any information necessary to participate in a prize draw.
19. The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
20. By accepting the prize, the winner acknowledges that they may be asked to participate in publicity. The winner can refuse to take part in such publicity. For more information on how we may use your personal information, please see our privacy notice located at: https://onlinedoctor.lloydspharmacy.com/uk/privacy-policy
21. The promoter of the prize draw is Expert Health Limited, trading as LloydsPharmacy Online Doctor (the “Promoter”), whose registered office is located at Walsgrave Triangle, Sapphire Court, Coventry, CV2 2TX.
Page updated 19/4/2021
Previous update 8/4/2021