Prize draw and promotion terms and conditions
Prize draw terms and conditions
1. The prize draw is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 and over.
2. Employees, suppliers, representatives and agents of Expert Health Limited (and its affiliates) and their immediate families are not entitled to enter the prize draw.
3. The prize draw is free to enter.
4. The prize draw started on 1st November 2019 and will continue for as long it is made available by the Promoter.
5. A winner will be chosen every month and each monthly prize draw will open on the first day of the month and close on the last day of the month (a “Prize Draw Period”).
6. Entry for a prize draw is dependent on the submission of a verified TrustPilot review before the end of the relevant Prize Draw Period. Reviews must be verified to be eligible for the prize draw.
7. All entries must be received before the end of the respective Prize Draw Period.
8. All entries received after the Prize Draw Period will be placed into the following month’s draw.
9. One (1) winner per month will be selected at random and Amazon voucher will be issued to the winner for 50.00 will be sent to the winner via email or post.
10. The Promoter is responsible for administering the prize.
11. The winner will be notified by phone or via their Patient Record within 14 days of the end of the Prize Draw Period. Within 72 hours of the date of the Promoter’s notification the winner must respond to either accept or decline the prize and confirm their full name and email address. If the winner fails to respond within the timeframe or declines the prize, an alternative winner may be selected by the Promoter.
12. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no other/cash alternative is offered.
13. By taking part, entrants are deemed to have accepted these prize draw terms and conditions.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to hold, void, suspend or withdraw the prize draw at any time, in its sole discretion.
15. The Promoter reserves the right (at its sole discretion) to disqualify any individual it finds to be attempting to undermine the entry process, and/or the legitimate operation of a prize draw; or otherwise fails to comply with these prize draw terms and conditions.
16. The decision of the Promoter is final and binding on all entrants.
17. The Promoter is not responsible for late, lost, misdirected, mechanically reproduced, misdelivered, incomplete, illegible, or unintelligible entries, messages or post; unavailable network connections; failed, incomplete, garbled, or delayed computer transmission; on line failures; hardware software or other technical malfunctions or disturbances; or any other communications failures or circumstances affecting, disrupting or corrupting the prize draw in any manner including without limitation, receipt of entries, entrance ability to participate in the prize draw, winner notification, or winner response to notification.
18. The Promoter is not responsible for any damage to an entrant's computer or electronic equipment occasioned by participation in a prize draw or downloading of any information necessary to participate in a prize draw.
19. The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
20. By accepting the prize, the winner acknowledges that they may be asked to participate in publicity. The winner can refuse to take part in such publicity. For more information on how we may use your personal information, please see our privacy notice located at: https://onlinedoctor.lloydspharmacy.com/uk/privacy-policy.
21. The promoter of the prize draw is Expert Health Limited, trading as LloydsPharmacy Online Doctor (the “Promoter”), whose registered office is located at Walsgrave Triangle, Sapphire Court, Coventry, CV2 2TX.