Subscribe and save through your Patient Record
Set up a plan in a few minutes and let Online Doctor handle the rest. Your treatment will be delivered when you choose, either in discreet packaging, or you can pick it up from the pharmacy. It’s a safe, secure service that ensures you don’t run-out.
- Save 15% on your consultation as part of the plan
- Free Delivery in discreet packaging or same-day Click & Collect
- No need to complete a full medical consultation each time
- Change or cancel your plan at anytime
- Online Doctor remembers the treatment you need, when you need it
What treatment subscription plans are available?
If you’re eligible to subscribe to your chosen treatment, the option to start a plan will appear in your Patient Record.
- Sildenafil (generic Viagra) – monthly delivery
- Tadalafil (generic Cialis) – monthly delivery
If you’re not already a patient, take a Free ED Online Assessment to see if you’re suitable for erectile dysfunction treatment.
- Finasteride (generic Propecia) – delivered every month or six months
If you’re not already a patient, take a Free Hair Loss Online Assessment to see if you’re suitable for hair loss treatment.
Currently, these are the only treatments available on subscription. When we add a suitable treatment for you, a subscription option will appear in your Patient Record.
How do I subscribe?
You can subscribe to a treatment only if you have had it prescribed by Online Doctor twice in the last twelve months.
- Log in to your Patient Record
- Your available plans will be displayed under Subscribe and Save
- Select the treatment by clicking Start Plan
- Your treatment will be dispensed on collection or delivered free every month (hair loss, ED) or every six months (hair loss only)
If you can’t see a plan in your Patient Record and you think you should, please send us a message or call us on 020 7989 988 for more details.
Can I change or cancel my plan?
You can change your preferred delivery method at any time during your plan.
If you are on an ED subscription plan and wish to change your treatment (medication, dosage), you will need to cancel the existing subscription and select a new one. In this case, you will need to complete a full consultation.
You can cancel your subscription at any time, for no extra cost. Send us a message through your Patient Record or call our customer service team on 020 7989 9888.