Regaine foam for women is suitable for women aged 18-65 who are experiencing hereditary hair loss.
It’s not advised you use Regaine foam for women if:
- You’re a man
- You’re pregnant or breast-feeding
- You experience a problem with blood pressure
- You don’t know for sure you have hereditary hair loss
- Have other conditions associated with your hair loss
- Have a red, inflamed, irritated, infected or painful scalp, or shaved head
- Have a dressing or bandage on your scalp
- You’re using other medications on your scalp
- You’re sensitive to any of the ingredients in this treatment
If you have heart disease, or have had unexpected, sudden or patchy hair loss (which could be a sign of an underlying medical condition), it’s best to speak to a clinician before taking this treatment, just to make sure it’s right for you.