Regaine foam for men is suitable for men aged 18-49 who are experiencing male pattern baldness.
It’s not advised you use Regaine foam for men if:
- You’re a woman
- You’re sensitive to minoxidil, ethanol or propylene glycol
- You have any sort of scalp abnormality, including psoriasis and sunburn
- You have a scalp that is red, inflamed, irritated, infected or shaved
- You suffer from other conditions associated with your hair loss
- You’re using other medications, occlusive dressings or topical medical preparations on your scalp
- You experience a problem with blood pressure
If you have heart disease, or have had unexpected, sudden or patchy hair loss (which could be a sign of an underlying medical condition), it’s best to speak to a clinician before taking this treatment, just to make sure it’s right for you.