"A weight loss pill such as Xenical and Orlistat can help you lose weight when taken in conjunction with a balanced diet and exercise regime."
Weight Loss Information & Treatment
Orlistat | from £0.60 per tablet
- Reduces about 1/4 of the fat absorbed during food digestion
- Oral tablet containing orlistat, taken three times a day
- Should be combined with dietary and lifestyle changes to achieve weight loss
Xenical should only be used as part of a weight management programme.
Orlistat | from £0.56 per tablet
- Orlistat is currently out of stock. A suitable alternative would be Xenical which contains the same active ingredient. You can order Xenical HERE
- The same active ingredient as Xenical
- Cheaper than Xenical but works in the same way
- Should be used in conjunction with a balanced diet and exercise
Orlistat contains the same active ingredient as Xenical and has helped many patients with their weight loss goals.
About Weight Loss
For those who are overweight and obese, losing weight is important for a number of reasons. Many feel self-conscious, and nearly all risk developing life-threatening health complications because of it, including diabetes, cardiovascular disease, organ trouble and cancer.
Losing weight usually requires willpower and determination, and try as they might, many people still struggle not only to lose weight, but also to keep it off in the long term. Here at LloydsPharmacy Online Doctor, we want to help you lose the weight and improve your health in the process.
For more information on getting fit and losing weight, visit the NHS weight loss plan website.