“We offer discreet and reliable sexual health home test kits."
Our Package Tests
What is the STI check for women?
The STI Check for Women is a home test that checks for
- Chlamydia & Gonorrhoea (vaginal swab)
- Syphilis and HIV (finger prick blood test)
This is the STI screen that we recommend but if you do not want a blood test for HIV and Syphilis, we also offer kits for Chlamydia, Gonorrhoea and/or Trichomonas (vaginal swab).
What is the STI swab only check?
The ‘STI swab only check’ test checks for Chlamydia, Gonorrhoea and Trichomonas. The test requires you to take a swab from your vagina. Trichomonas Vaginalis is a protozoal parasite that causes a sexually transmitted infection called Trichomoniasis.
Do I need to take a test?
If you don’t have symptoms but you have a new sexual partner, have more than one sexual partner, you’ve had sex without a condom, or are worried you have been exposed to an STI, you should test for sexually transmitted infections.
If you are experiencing ANY SYMPTOMS then you should NOT use this service. You require an urgent face to face assessment and should contact your General Practitioner or go straight to your local sexual health clinic, if you have:
- Pain when you pass urine or passing urine more often
- Changes to your vaginal discharge e.g. more discharge or change in colour/smell
- Pain in your lower abdomen/tummy
- Bleeding between your periods and/or heavier periods
- Pain and/or bleeding from your vagina during sex
- Bleeding from your vagina after sex
- Pain in or bleeding from your rectum/bottom
- Discharge/fluid from your rectum/bottom