"Our sexual health test kits are discreet and convenient."
Our Package Tests
What is the STI check for men?
The STI check for men is a home test that checks for:
- Chlamydia and Gonorrhoea (urine sample)
- Syphilis and HIV (finger prick blood test)
This is the STI screen that we recommend but if you do not want a blood test for HIV and Syphilis, we also offer kits for Chlamydia, Gonorrhoea and/or Trichmonas.
What is the STI check for men who have sex with men (MSM)?
The STI check for MSM is specifically designed for men who have sex with men. It checks for Syphilis and HIV (blood test) as well as Chlamydia and Gonorrhoea in 3 sites: throat (swab), penis (urine sample) and rectum (swab).
Do I need to take a test?
If you don’t have symptoms but you have a new sexual partner, have more than one sexual partner, have had sex without a condom, or are worried you have been exposed to a sexually transmitted infection, you should test.
If you are experiencing ANY SYMPTOMS then you should NOT use this service. You require an URGENT face to face assessment and should seek immediate advice from your local sexual health clinic or General Practitioner. Symptoms include:
- Pain when you pass urine or passing urine more often
- Pain or irritation in your urethra/the tube where urine comes out of
- Pain, redness or swelling in one or both of your testicles
- Pain in your lower abdomen/tummy
- Pain in or bleeding from your rectum
- Discharge/fluid from your penis or rectum