Convenient treatment collection from ParcelShop
Click here to find your most convenient collection point.
Why choose ParcelShop collection?
- Best value - standard collection FREE, next day collection only £2.95
- Convenient - 7,000+ shops, open early ‘til late, 7 days a week
- Discreet - plain, unbranded packaging - see what it looks like here
Your click and collect options
Standard — FREE
- Collect in 2-3 working days
Next day £2.95
- Collect the next day, if your treatment is approved before 5pm Monday to Friday
- Collect Monday, if your treatment is approved after 5pm Friday up to 12pm Sunday
- Collect Tuesday, if your treatment is approved after 12pm on Sunday
We answer your questions
How will I know my order is ready to collect?
Evri will send you a text message and an email when your parcel is ready.
You’ll need to give us a UK mobile number, when placing your order, to be sent a text .
How long will the shop keep my order?
You have 10 days to collect your order.
After 10 days, the shop will send any uncollected orders back to us. We’ll give you a refund once we’ve received your order.
Do I need to sign for my order?
Yes, as your order contains medication, you’ll need to sign for it at the collection point.
What do I need to bring when I collect my order?
Please bring your notification text and/or email, and a valid ID when you collect your parcel.
Can someone else collect my parcel?
You can ask someone else to collect your parcel for you. They’ll need to be aged 16 or over and have proof of your identity.
Are there any exclusions?
This service is only available at selected UK Mainland ParcelShops.
Some of our treatments, including STI tests, are not available for ParcelShop collection.