We do not treat under 18s
What to do next
We strongly advise you to see a doctor in person.
- Make an appointment with your GP.
- Contact your out-of-hours GP if it's a weekend or evening (call your GP surgery for details).
- Visit your local NHS walk-in centre without an appointment.
- Visit an NHS STI clinic for sexual health problems or contraception. These provide services tailored to young people and are very discreet.
- Visit a Brook clinic for confidential sexual health services tailored to the under-25s.
- Call NHS direct on 111 for advice over the phone.
- Call 999 for all medical emergencies, or visit a local A&E department.
If you need emergency contraception you should get this urgently from your GP, local sexual health clinic, or a pharmacy.
Do not attempt to re-register using an incorrect date of birth; this will be treated as fraud and your information may be passed to social services. If you do not enter your true age and personal details, any advice or treatment you receive may be harmful to your health.
If you entered your date of birth incorrectly by mistake, please contact our Customer Services team on 020 7989 9888.