“Get effective treatment for psoriasis from one our NHS accredited doctors.”
- Effective treatment for psoriasis
- Contains vitamin D
You should see an improvement within a week when used in combination with emollients and other measures.
- Contains a potent steroid
- An effective, short-term treatment
- Should be used in conjunction with other treatments for psoriasis
You should notice an improvement within a couple of days when used in conjunction with other treatments.
- Contains a steroid
- Most effective when used alongside other treatments
- An effective short-term solution
Betnovate RD should improve your psoriasis within a week when used in conjunction with other treatments.
Psoriasis is a skin condition which causes red and flaky patches on the skin. Often located on the knees, elbows, scalp and lower back, it can vary from being a mild irritation to a serious health condition. Unfortunately there is no cure for it, but it can be well treated and managed with the right ointments.
Psoriasis is caused when the system in your body which produces skin cells accelerates. This causes a build-up of flaky patches on parts of the skin. Treatments are designed to reduce inflammation in these areas, and reduce the speed that cells are produced.
Delivery & Collection
- Requires a signature – but it doesn't have to be you signing
- Costs £4.95
Orders placed before 4pm Monday to Thursday: delivered by DPD the next working day.
Orders placed between 4pm Thursday and 4pm Friday: delivered by Royal Mail Tracked 24® on Saturday.
Orders placed after 4pm Friday or on weekends: delivered by DPD within 2 working days.
FREE Standard Delivery
- Delivered by Royal Mail
- Arrive within 3-5 working days (Saturdays included)
- Require a signature – but it doesn't have to be you signing
- Collect in Pharmacy the same day for free
- No signature is required
Collect your medicine from over 1,800 LloydsPharmacy stores. Orders placed before 4pm Monday to Friday can be collected the same day.