Online Doctor patients can now receive erectile dysfunction treatment every month with no re-ordering required each time. Free Delivery or Click & Collect, you’ll receive the same discreet service – subscribing just makes the process quicker and easier.
Become a subscriber and benefit:
- Save 15% on your consultation as part of the plan
- Free delivery in discreet packaging or same-day Click & Collect
- No need to complete a full medical consultation each time
- Flexibility to change or cancel your plan at anytime
- Online Doctor remembers the treatment you need, when you need it
If you’re not already a patient, take a Free ED Online Assessment to see if you’re suitable for erectile dysfunction treatment.
ED subscription treatment plans
Sildenafil (generic Viagra) – monthly delivery
|Sildenafil 50 mg||£24 (save £4)||8 tablets|
|Sildenafil 50 mg||£44 (save £8)||16 tablets|
|Sildenafil 100 mg||£29 (save £6)||8 tablets|
|Sildenafil 100 mg||£51 (save £9)||16 tablets|
Tadalafil (generic Cialis) monthly delivery
|Tadalafil 10 mg||£35 (save £7)||8 tablets|
|Tadalafil 10 mg||£6 (save £12)||16 tablets|
|Tadalafil 20 mg||£42 (save £8)||8 tablets|
|Tadalafil 20 mg||£72 (save £13)||16 tablets|
Online Doctor will contact you every 6 months for a quick online medical review, to ensure your treatment is still suitable.
How do I subscribe?
You can subscribe to a treatment only if you have had it prescribed by Online Doctor twice in the last twelve months.
- Log in to your Patient Record
- Your available plans will be displayed under Subscribe and Save
- Select the treatment by clicking Start Plan
- Your treatment will be dispensed on collection or delivered free every month or six months
If you can’t see a plan in your Patient Record and you think you should, please send us a message or call us on 020 7989 988 for more details.
Can I change or cancel my plan?
You can change your preferred delivery method at any time during your plan.
If you wish to change your treatment (medication, dosage), you will need to cancel the existing subscription and select a new one. In this case, you will need to complete a full consultation.
You can cancel your subscription at any time, for no extra cost. Send us a message through your Patient Record or call our customer service team on 020 7989 9888.