Though our doctors will be prescribing as normal over the Bank Holiday, our delivery and collection services will be disrupted.
- Delivery and Collection
Patients requiring urgent collection of medication on Sunday 25th August or Monday 26th August should select a Pharmacy store within selected Sainsbury’s stores. All other LloydsPharmacy stores remain closed on these days. Please check your local store opening hours before placing an order.
Next-Day Delivery: If you require your treatment before the weekend, please place your order by Friday 23rd August before 12pm.
Orders for Next Day Delivery placed after 12pm on Friday or over the Bank Holiday weekend will be delivered by Wednesday 28th August.
- STI Test Kits
Next-Day Delivery: Place your order by Friday 23rd August before 1pm. Orders placed after 1pm on Friday or over the Bank Holiday weekend will be delivered Wednesday 28th August.
- Emergency Services: Cystitis, Ventolin and Emergency Contraception
If you require this medication on Sunday 25th August or Monday 26th August, please select a LloydsPharmacy in Sainsbury's. All other LloydsPharmacy stores remain closed on these days.
If you require any of these services urgently, please:
- Call NHS 111
- Contact your out-of-hours GP service (details are usually available on your GP surgery answer phone)
- Go to your local NHS walk-in centre (you can find your nearest one here)
- Doctors and Customer Services
Please note that our Doctors and Customer Services will open with reduced hours on Monday 26th August. If you need to contact your doctor during the holiday season, please do so as normal, by messaging them via your Patient Record.
Our doctors will be unable to help you in an emergency or with any problems not linked with services we provide. If you require urgent assistance, please call:
• 999 - For urgent assistance
• 111 - For general medical enquiries (NHS)
• 116 123 - If you are feeling depressed (Samaritans)